IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BIG TYMERS - I GOT THAT WORK



Big Tymers - I Got That Work (2000)









Big Tymers Feat/B.G. - Stuntastic








Big Tymers Feat/Lac & B.G. - Big Tymers

The third album by Big Tymers. Within just a few short months this album went platinum. The main 2 singles were "Get Your Roll On," & "#1 Stunna" which was also featured on the "Kings Of Comedy" soundtrack. The album is solid all the way through and was one of their best to date. Featuring Hot Boy$, Unplugged (Cash Moneys R&B Group), & Lac

Check The Videos...






No comments:

Post a Comment