IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JUVENILE - THE G CODE



Juvenile - Tha G Code (1999)








Juvenile - Tha Man








Big Tymers Intro - How You Love That Vol. 2








Juvenile Feat/Hot Boy$ - A Million And One Things

The fourth album from Juvenile. Even with out a lot of promotion this album was Certified Platinum. It featured the hit singles "U Understand," & "I Got That Fire." It also featured incredible skits and intros from Ziggy! I mean classics! The song "The Man" was made with the instrumental to the Big Tymers Intro from"How You Luv That? Vol. 2" The album features, The Hot Boy$ & Big Tymers, this album is a classic and one of my favs!

Check The Videos...



No comments:

Post a Comment