IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Monday, July 26, 2010

JUVENILE - JUVE THE GREAT


Juvenile - Juve The Great (2003)








Juvenile - Numb Numb

Juveniles last album on Cash Money after he left the label and came back twice. I think he was still under contract and needed to make one last album for the label before he could be let out of his contract. It was also his first album not solely produced by Mannie Fresh after joining Cash Money. Production from Mannie, Ad Future, Griz, Slice T, & Sha Money XL. Featured on the album are, The one & only Soulja Slim (R.I.P.), Big Tymers, UTP (Skip & Wacko), & Kango Slim Of Partners In Crime. Good album from Juvenile. Well worth the dl.

Check The Videos...





No comments:

Post a Comment