IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Thursday, July 22, 2010

B.G. - MONEY SIDE MURDER SIDE



B.G. - Money Side Murder Side (2010)








B.G. - Guilty By Association








B.G. - I Could Be Found

Kind of a random drop from B.G. while we were all waiting on the "Holly Hood" mixtape this drops out of nowhere! An awesome tape from B.G. and his click. Hes got the remix to "Back To The Money" on here feat Baby & Wayne. Hes also got a "Bemer Benz & Bently" freestyle on here & a sample of "Chopper City Is An Army." Awesome mixtape that i was not expecting! Apparently "Chopper City Records" is no more which breaks my heart, but it now called "Chopper City Music" under Cash Money. Which is still crazy to me!!! Give it a listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment