IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Friday, July 23, 2010

MACK 10 - BANG OR BALL



Mack 10 - Bang Or Ball (2001)








Mack 10 - That Bitch Is Bad








Mack 10 Feat B.G. - Dog About It

The Debut Cash Money Album from Mack 10! For me this album was amazing! I have strong roots in Los Angeles and Cash Money is my favorite label it was so refreshing to see the 2 combine! Mack 10 stayed with Cash Money for quite a while but never released another album for them. Cash money did that a lot back then they would sign big money artists but never put em out (Like, Tha Dogg Pound, Yo Gotti, Freeway, Young Buck etc..) This album has 3 singles, "Hate In Yo Eyes," "Connected Fo Life," & "Do The Damn Thang." It has a whole gang of features. Big Tymers, B.G., Turk, Mikkey, Lac & Stone (D-Boyz), Ice Cube, WC, Butch Cassidy, Scarface, Xzibit, Skoop Delania & E-40. Great album! It has the sound of both "West Coast" & "Mannie Fresh style" featuring production from Mannie himself, Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, & QD III. A must have in my eyes!

Check The Videos...





No comments:

Post a Comment