IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Sunday, July 18, 2010

B.G. - CHECKMATE


B.G. - Checkmate (2000)








B.G. Feat Turk - Whats That Smell








B.G. - Run With My Chopper

The last B.G. album with Cash Money (so far). He recently re-signed to the label. Lets hope he keeps it thuggin, Slim would roll in his grave if he doesn't! Most people thought this was B.G.s weakest album. Ill agree it wasnt his best but i still pound it every now and then. There were 2 singles, "I Know" featuring Lil Wayne, and "Hennessy & XTC" featuring Big Tymers. One of my favorites is "Run With My Chopper." I love the album art on here too. The dudes got 4 Rolexs on, matching $ pinky rings, with the all black bandannas, and i always wanted one of those Cash Money pendants with the chili peppers on it. Loved it! B.G. always keeps it gangsta!

Check The Videos...



No comments:

Post a Comment