IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BIG BOY RECORDS - FUCK CASH MONEY



Big Boy Records - Fuck Cash Money








Mystikal - Here I Go II (Back From The River)

Heres a compilation album of some of the Big Boy diss tracks towards Cash Money Records. Classic mix. Props to "Muzik N General" for the original. He posted this a while back. The mix he came out with was really low in sound so I fixed it and made the tracks louder and added a few tracks that wernt on his original. I also made these covers. Thanks Jeff! Much Luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment