IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Sunday, June 6, 2010

JUVENILE - SOLJA RAGS



Juvenile - Solja Rags (1997)








Juvenile feat/ Hot Boy$ - Hide Out Or Ride Out

Juvenile's first Cash Money Records album. After hearing U.N.L.V's "Drag Em N Tha River" Juvenile immediately knew he wanted to work under Mannie Fresh's production. After meeting with Baby he soon signed a deal and soon after released this album. This is my 2nd favorite Juve album only after 400 Degreez. This was a big change in style from Juvenile's "Bounce" roots after doing work with DJ Jimi. "Solja Rags" had a lot of firsts. It would be the first time we would hear Lil Wayne since "True Story," and the first time we would hear Lil Derrick a.k.a. "Bullet," a.k.a. "Bullet Proof," (R.I.P.) supposedly a member of the Hot Boy$ but was only featured on a few of their songs. This is a classic, must have album. It features, Ziggly Wiggly, Big Moe (R.I.P.), all of the Hot Boy$, B.G., Lil Wayne, Turk, & "Bullet Proof" the Big Tymers (Mannie Fresh & Baby), & Magnolia Shorty.


1 comment:

  1. I seen where it said you were getting alot of request for "no limit" records. I have the entire no limit records catalog from 1991-present email me if you need anything siccapone_emp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete