IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

B.G. - CHOPPER CITY IN THE GHETTO



B.G. - Chopper City In The Ghetto (1999)








B.G. feat/Hot Boy$ - Play'N It Raw








B.G. - Bout My Paper

The 2nd album that helped put Cash Money Records on the worldwide map! This album went platinum within a matter of months and gave us the song and phrase "Bling Bling." The phrase was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2002 and to the Merriam Webster dictionary in 2006. Who would of thought B.G. & Lil Wayne would invent a word that would go on to be in the dictionary? It still amazes me! This is a classic classic CMR album which features Hot Boy$ & Big Tymers. An Awesome MUST HAVE!!!

Bling Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment