IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Sunday, September 26, 2010

VL MIKE - PLACE YO BETZ (MIXTAPE)


VL Mike - Place Yo Betz








VL Mike - Come Thru Me








VL Mike & Twelve A Klok - We Run It


By request. This is the mixtape where VL goes off dissin B.G. And im sad to say Twelve A Klok, & Ziggy were right there with him doing it. Ziggy been with B.G. since before True Story. Even tho B.G. is probably my fav rapper out the N.O. this mixtape is still hard as hell. Great beats, lyrics, and over all quality.

In Memory Of.

VL Mike
Twelve A Klok
Soulja Slim

1 comment:

  1. Salute from Italy, please is possible reup the link? my email is rafcasaro80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete