IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TURBULENCE SIGNATURE SERIES MIXTAPE & DVD



Turbulence Signature Series Mixtape & DVD








Street Lordz - We Dem Street Lordz








Juan & Tez - This Life (Produced By KIDD)

Another Detroit drop. This mixtape & dvd dropped a few years ago. For any Detroit, Street Lordz fan this is off the hook!!! The mixtape features a gang of local Detroit artists and the songs were not on any other album. All original songs. A must have for me!!! R.I.P. Blade We Miss You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment