IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Thursday, September 2, 2010

CUT THROAT MEETS CHOPPER CITY




Cut Throat Meets Chopper City








B.G. - Big Guns

By Request. I put together this cover and the one before it.. I was board.. lol This is actually a very unique album. Well worth the download, especially if your a B.G. fan!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad on tha cover; there was a different one when I downloaded this CD 1.5 years ago wit Gizzle on tha cover (which can be seen in my R.I.P. Twelve A'Klok video).

    ReplyDelete
  2. say bra how can i get diz i got diz frm peaches record store bt 6 r 7 years ago cant find it nomo... all i cud find wuz dat life after cash money mixtape hepl yo boy out.....

    ReplyDelete