IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

B.G. - LIVIN LEGEND



B.G. - Livin Legend Disc 1
B.G. - Livin Legend Disc 2 Bonus Bootleg

His first album off of Cash Money. Production by a local Detroit producer named Kidd. Kidd has some sick ass beats! Ill be posting some other local Detroit artists very soon, & trust me youll want to give em a listen. Features from all Chopper City artists. The bonus bootleg disc features the street hit "Not My Dawg" featuring Soulja Slim. The video for "I Keep It Gangsta Features Soulja Slim and B.G. ridin around the hood. This is a classic album and being from Tha "D" im glad Kidd got the national attention he deserved. I remember hangin out wit B.G. at Summer Jamz at Hart Plaza in Detroit when this first came out. He had on that same Cowboys jersey as he does in the keep it gangsta video. Must have!

Check The Videos...



No comments:

Post a Comment