IVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF REQUESTS FOR "NO LIMIT" STUFF. SO I WILL TRY TO POST A BUNCH STARTING WITH THE "RICHMOND, CA./IN-A-MINUTE RECORDS YEARS"
ALSO IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS I WILL TRY TO FULFILL THEM IF I CAN.

ENJOY THE SITE!

REQUEST IN THE SHOUT BOX

MAIL: kay_geez_kx2@yahoo.com


Thursday, May 20, 2010

B-32 - I NEED A BAG OF DOPE


B-32 - I Need A Bag Of Dope (1993)








B-32 feat/Pimp Daddy & Ms. Tee - I Need A Bag Of Dope

Next up is B-32. I really wouldnt even call this an album. Also im not even sure this is the cover, being that this pic is from the back of Tec-9's "Straight Out Tha Gutta" and looks like someone just photoshopped the rest. Anyway Baby can only be heard on half the album, the rest is a bunch of Mannie Fresh, and DJ Crackout havin fun makin beats, which alone make it worth the listen. The title track on the album can also be heard on Pimp Daddy's "Pimpin Aint EZ." The album features Pimp Daddy & Ms. Tee.

2 comments:

  1. That album cover looks official to me. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the original baby cover :
    http://land-of-g-funk.xooit.com/t6812-B-32-I-Need-A-Bag-Of-Dope-1993-New-Orleans-LA-Tape.htm

    ReplyDelete